Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Reply

shitinpants1.jpg 

Take care brother

After a day, my expert friend came back to me with some answers. I would like to share with fellow bloggers.

My friend said: the comments looks like a group effort using a shared office, on Wi Fi environment.

The IP address belongs to TM Net, probably a Streamyx wireless connection.


The throughput through which the writer sent the comments to my blog suggest it's a very crowded network with very slow speed.


The latency is bad.... which denote:
1 ) Messy routing, with proxies, to cover their digital trails

2 ) Too many people sharing too little bandwidth
My friend tend to believe No. 2This could be the cybertroopers are just putting in the furnitures. More money and more equipment will come in.He suggest me moderate the comments at mine own pace, but be vigilant as they have selected mine as a target. Ohh..... a good news and bad news as well, fix feeling.Their tactics would be:1 ) "Conventional engagement": to gain mine trust2 ) "War of Attrition": to wear me out and plant some subversive comments when I'm less vigilant.

3) "The Final Assault"on me: including hacking and cracking and Denial of Service (DoS) as mine is a free hosting service

I don't think they will launch (3), may be is a combination of (1) and (2).

Thank you my friend. I'll be more careful and alert on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment