Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cyber troopers Is Ready

Now I'm On Your List 


 


Huh, today morning when i login my blog, i was surprised to see 5 long comments. I suppose these comments were from the same team of people.


 


Wah-lao-ehh, 5 peoples using same IP, which is 6X.5X.18X.18X and those comments up to 4 pages! After checking the details I only allowed aston's comments to be posted. 


 


Their posting date for the comments were at the same day August 20, and the posting time were 8.50pm, 8.53pm, 8.57pm, 9.00pm and 9.06pm. Very suspicious!!


 


blogtroopersver2.jpg

 


They write excellent English, but the way of writing are pushing things over the limit. Slander other races with no reason, using irrelevant words.


 


Are they so call cyber troopers created by UMNO? I don't know, but i had seek help from a good friend of mine, he is an expert in this field and will help me to identified those email address and the same IP for the 5 comments.


 


Umno Youth chief Hishammuddin Hussein got this to said “Umno Youth warns that freedom has its limits and we will not tolerate those who touch on the issue of national stability, harmony, cultural values and the personality of national leaders.”


Am I under their close watch? Who am I so powerful to influence others?


Come on-lah I'm just a journalist!


 


But I'll continue in writing blog, if you wanna send huge troopers to monitor, carry on-lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment